We are opening a seat on our technical team for an IT Admin under the wing of a Sr. Mentor. This position involves building relations with our business clientele, integrating with their operations both remotely and in mixed office and corporate environments, on systems and platforms both physical and virtual. Many of the duties may be done from home when there isn't a necessity for an on-site presence. This position also entails maintaining and extending our infrastructure for growth. Our wage structure includes quarterly bonuses and raises. We offer paid time off and tiered benefit packages covering personal technology, entertainment, and health/well being. Options for obtaining certifications are available and advancement to Sr. positions is possible with project management and responsibilities as we grow.
An ideal candidate has a demonstrable passion for working with a variety of hardware and software, excels at critically thinking about problems and offering creative solutions, has an innate curiosity, and exudes a self motivated desire to advance their skills and capabilities. An ideal candidate also:
- Is accountable to themselves, our team, our clients, and customers.
- Commits to delivering quality service in a timely manner.
- Conducts themselves with integrity and honesty.
- Communicates respectfully, openly, and directly.
- Work on-site in a variety of business and office environments.
- Assist with day to day support functions for clientele and their staff needs.
- Install, troubleshoot, backup, monitor, maintain, and replace servers, workstations, printers, and network devices.
- Administer users, groups, permissions, and policies for windows domains and network services.
- Create, update, improve, and maintain documentation on platforms, systems, setups, and configurations.
- Participate in client and department specific duties and projects.
- Ambition for a high level technical career with a long term opportunity.
- Dedication to overcoming the necessary challenges to pursue their goals.
- Self motivation for exploring technology and it's creative application.
- Commitment to the principles of teamwork and values.
We are looking to begin with about 20 hours a week and can work around class schedules. Wage begins at $25/hr and is negotiable upward based upon certifications like MCSA, MCSE, A+, Server+, prior related professional experience, or additional responsibility commitments. Candidates for consideration will progress through a phone interview, an in-person interview, and finally a skills assessment before final decisions are made.
To be considered for this position on our team please submit a resume and a cover letter addressed to Lorelle to firstname.lastname@example.org